Over the course of 50+ years, our AIMS team has accomplished some pretty incredible things.
We’ve created multiple, high performing products and services, built a loyal customer base and attracted employees that are more like family than colleagues.
On average, our team members stay with us for 15.5 years. It’s probably because we created a work culture that puts people first. Our offices are friendly and flexible. Our work is interesting, continually evolving and challenging (but in a good way). And we treat everyone like family, including our customers.
That’s another thing. Our customers are loyal and stay with us for an average of 16.25 years. In fact, 82% of them have already been with us for more than five years. That’s because we care about them. We hear again and again from our clients that the level of customer service and support we provide is unmatched in our industry at large. We plan on keeping it this way.
of our customers have been with us for more than five years
Client Services/Support | Monroe, LA | Client Support Analyst
AIMS is looking for career-minded professionals with a passion for problem-solving and the delivery of excellent client service.
AIMS is a technology-driven privately-owned company with a dedicated staff based in Monroe, LA. We develop and market software specifically designed for the wholesale petroleum industry. AIMS has been in business since 1968, with hundreds of clients from coast to coast. AIMS is dedicated to fostering a family environment for our employees while providing industry-leading service for our clients.
Benefits include 401K, profit sharing, medical and dental insurance, disability insurance and vacation.
· Provide ongoing support to all clients ensuring their effective and efficient use of our software.
· Analyze and resolve client issues to their complete satisfaction.
· Escalate unresolved cases as necessary, track unresolved cases appropriately, and interface with quality assurance for problem solving when needed.
Candidate must possess a strong knowledge of, or a degree in a Business or Information Technology discipline. A bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 4 years of related experience is preferred.
· Problem solving capacity with effective project management skills
· Commitment to excellent client service
· Comfort in a fast-paced, unpredictable team environment
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft platform software
· Passion for new technologies and attention to detail
· Experience with Microsoft SQL such as querying and database management
· Bookkeeping or accounting experience or training
If you feel you meet our qualifications and would like to join our dedicated team, send your resume to:
Director of Client & Professional Services
235 DeSiard Street
Monroe, LA 71201
Phone: 318-323-2467, Ext. 9307