Software Implementation Timeline
1. You choose Commander as your software solution.
2. You identify your primary and secondary project leaders. Our trainer sends you the New Client Questionnaire.
3. We schedule the pre-installation meeting.
4. We assess your current hardware and network details and let you know if any changes are needed.
5. We meet at the scheduled time to discuss pre-installation. During this meeting, we finalize everyone’s responsibilities along with the on-site training and tentative go-live dates. In addition, we send you a detailed timeline document that contains all the milestones that need to be achieved for the training to take place on the agreed-upon dates. You review and sign off on the timeline document and complete the questionnaire.
6. We start setting up your Commander system.
7. You return all completed spreadsheets and other requested documentation.
8. The server is ordered by us or you, depending on who’s responsible for providing it.
9. If needed, you’ll upgrade your hardware and order checks or other pre-printed forms.
10. We finish the setup of your Commander system.
11. We install Commander on your server and verify that all users are able to log in and print.
12. We conduct pre-training testing of the software including any import modules you have purchased.
13. Our software trainer spends seven to ten days, on-site, training your team to use Commander.
14. You start using your new system in “test” mode. This period of time has two main objectives:
- Ensure everyone is comfortable with performing their daily tasks in Commander prior to going live.
- Validate that the Commander setup is accurate.
We provide 60 days of free support, after the initial training. This is to encourage you to contact us as often as needed to promptly address any issues that may arise.
15. You provide us with your beginning balances for importing into Commander and you go “live.”