What is AutoSIR?
AutoSIR is our In-House Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR) solution. It’s a comprehensive, real-time solution to meet EPA fuel leak detection and UST compliance requirements.
How does it work?
AutoSIR runs in-house on your PC. This ensures that SIR UST tank and line testing can be done whenever you need it.
“We have been using AutoSIR since 1998. The information for AutoSIR comes from the AutoSend data that is entered daily. We really like the program as it is no work on our part. The data is there. We really like the performance this program does for us.”
Hi-Noon Petroleum, Inc.
Fuel Management and Dispatch Coordinator, Cindy Danford
AutoSIR Benefits –
- Conveniently runs in-house on your PC, so compliance testing can be performed daily
- Can process hundreds of UST’s and associated piping in minutes
- Able to catch meter drift (one of the few methods that can)
- Its self-interpreting so no specialized training or equipment required
- Highly accurate because it uses Simmons Corporation’s (Dover Fueling Solutions) top-rated SIR software
- Third-party certified
- Complies with 40 CFR for stand-alone fuel leak detection
- Cost-effective solution
- Consistent with your store automation strategy
- Offers perpetual monitoring vs. single point in time
- Remains flexible for future EPA requirements so it avoids technological obsolescence
- Ideal software companion to AutoSend, a simplified fuel inventory and dispatching system